The Year of Kingdom Hearts

We may be in the month of February but as far as I'm concerned, the year starts now.

Image via Square Enix


As most fans will be aware, 2018 is the year Kingdom Hearts 3 shall be bestowed upon us. Over the coming months, we will receive a wide variety of information ranging from new worlds, characters and gameplay trailers.

Regarding my statement above, February is the official starting point because we may be getting our first major Kingdom Hearts news. January was mostly quiet but on February 10-12, the D23 Expo will be taking place in Japan and it is highly likely we will be getting some news and/or a trailer since we received the big 'Toy Story' reveal back in D23 2017.

Aside from D23, there are still a few events such as E3 and TGS where we will get more news and possibly a release date.

Personally, I am just ecstatic about all this. Every new piece of information only brings me joy and excitement. While I try not to let my hopes get too high, it doesn't look like KH3 is going to disappoint. I'm sure we have a lot to look forward to in this year.

Follow Fickle Felix for the latest news and updates on Kingdom Hearts 3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Review: Spider-man (2018)

Felix's Top 5 shows of 2017

A Simple Music Review: Yoko Shimomura